Since this is our last day of class, I’d like you all to consider the intellectual, emotional, and activist journey you’ve been on this semester in our class. I look forward to reading your final reflective papers about your service learning experience, but let’s also talk about what else you’re taking away from this course.
Take a few moments and jot down an answer to each of the following questions:
- What reading, discussion, or film impacted your thinking the most in this class? Why?
- What was the most challenging moment, discussion, or topic for you in the class?
- What do you feel is the most important thing you learned from this course?
- How will your new awareness change the way you study, act, speak, etc. in the world?
- If you could change one thing about the course, what would it be?